Sunday 28 December 2014

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year: Christmas Funzies


My Christmas this year was pretty much 3 days long, seeing three different groups of friends and family on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day, It's probably too lengthy to describe what I did in words, so I shall describe using a few pictures to summarise my Christmas period. These pictures are mainly of Christmas day, as I didn't get many on the other days!

Now, one of my favourite things to do is decorate both the house in general but also the tree. This year we went for a 'subtle chaos' theme on our Christmas decs, and I think we did pretty well.

Artsy shot of a decoration in the christmas tree
Cute little window stickers on the back door (Excuse the garden)
Ho ho ho!
One of my favourite decorations, it's just so pretty!
  

Even the cats get involved in making the house
festive!

I did have a picture of my christmas tree but it's incredibly bad quality and doesn't do it justice.

Now comes Christmas day! Here in England, we celebrate it on the 25th December, becasue I know some other countries celebrate it at different times in December! 
One thing I was very please with first thing on Christmas day was my make-up.I spent AGES putting on fake nails on Christmas eve, and then painting them, and I think I did pretty well. I went for a pretty natural look, simply because I couldn't be bothered. Other than the fact I couldn't find my brow kit (cries inside) I thought it went well.


Both nails and make up in shot by doing a stupid pose.
All artsy and that again, and showing my dizzily festive jumper



Now, this year was quite an odd Christmas as it was SUNNY. Yes, a December day in England that wasn't particularly cold and/or drizzly! Amazing! So my family and I congregated outside, as it's a tradition in my family to all have breakfast round my house on Christmas morning.
BUT this was a very exciting day, as one marriage, one pregnancy and one beach hut were announced! So it was all very fun.

Bit of bubbly on the patio
The mother laughing on the patio




My niece and her 'friend' Tinkerbell.

Later, most of my family left, but my sister, brother in law, niece and I suppose niece-in-law,but she's more of a cousin, stayed for lunch and into the evening. I didn't do much at all the rest of the day, and nothing particularly photo worthy.

So I hope everybody reading this had/is having a wonderful christmas time! If you don't celebrate christmas then I just hope you have a lovely end to the year, 'Happy Holidays' I suppose. I wish everyone the best and hope you really do all enjoy yourselves. And if you want, let me know how your holiday period was via the comments!


Much love,

RubyLauren xx

Cheers!














No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com